What did I learn this week?
This week I had to look back on the mistakes I made previously and try and rectify them. I did visit blogs from other course participants and learned a lot from them. I am hopeful that much of the changes that I brought in to this week’s work are the reflection of the many things that I learnt in those blogs plus the feedback on my previous week’s work.
I have listened to audio stories since I was a child. I always thought that it was a simple task to produce an audio play. But after going over the course material for this week and completing the audio assignments, I have come to a conclusion that audios production and storytelling is a complex art. I hope that the lessons learnt from the audio storytelling part of the course will prove to be vital in my future course work and may be professional life. And why not?
Following is a list of the tasks that I completed for this week.
- Please click here for a summary of audio storytelling by Ira Glass and Jad Abumrad
- Please click here for a summary of the radio story
- Please click here for audio assignment 1
- Please click here for audio assignment 2
- Here are the 4 daily creates: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Summary of feedback from comments